Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
discussion / बातचीत (no Answer given) > a model Dairy farm in India?  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 9 Replies 17300 Views Next Thread

HARIRAYALA

Contributor
Piler
Andhra Pradesh
India

a model Dairy farm in India?

Sir am an NRI and interested in starting buffalo farm with advance dairy management practices. Is there any model dairy farm in India to visit? i heard about chitale but any others? will be glad to know. Thanks and Regards
[Jan 12, 2009 12:27:57 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Re: a model Dairy farm in India?

You may approach to following address:-
Mr.Ajit Kapse,
C/o- Anil Ganaptrao Gujar,
Ganaraj Dairy farm,
A/p- Rethre(Br.),Tal- Karad,
Contact- 02164-207030
[Jan 21, 2009 2:57:16 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

shiwvijay

Contributor
satara
Maharashtra
India

Dear Sir,

what is your actual requirement ? we can supply such farms & already done such projects?

Vijay Mane

Shiwvijay Enerprises

[Jun 21, 2009 3:18:21 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

cnsant

70+ Contributor
Mumbai
Maharashtra
India

Dear Sir,

It is nice to know you are interested in Dairy Farms with advanced Management Technology.

I will be able to help on this issue, however Please do call on +91 98606 00133 so that I am able to understand your exact requirements.

I also do have few questions for you.

Thanking you in anticpaition & with warm regards,

Dr.Chandrakiran N.Sant
(Dairy Advisor)
Cattle Nutrition & Management
[Jun 22, 2009 9:57:36 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

seeplsales

Contributor
Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
India

Dear Hareesh Rayalu,
We are glad that NRIs like you are coming back and helping the country by turning Entrepreneurs. However once you decide to set up a Buffallo Farm please let us know as we help in making it eco friendly and profitable, ours is a Hyderabad based company with around 30 dairy clients. with 13 years of experience.
we wish you all the best in your endeavour
you can contact me on
V.Madhav-9246829089
[Sep 1, 2009 5:27:55 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

HARIRAYALA

Contributor
Piler
Andhra Pradesh
India

Gentlemen,

Thanks a ton for all your responses. Me and my partner have started on the project. Once the Land is finalised and formalities are done we will approach you. However, We still have one major issue with the land. While we have finalised the land for the project We are not sure if the land is private patta or government land. Is it true that if even if we have all the documents and registration done certain land can be classified as government land? In A.P revenue system is a big mess. I heard if the land has got registered and pass books before 1954 then it is safe to buy. We are not sure on until which year to check? Any sugegstions please let us know..

Regards
Rayala
[Nov 11, 2009 1:52:51 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

speela

Contributor
Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
India

Hello All,
I am interest in knowing more about running a dairy farm more in lines with US/UK. Some time back I read an article in time of India that one Indiviudal by name some Amit Gupta started something like this.

Anyone has information about it?
Appreciate if you can call or send an SMS at 9000765011.

Thanks.
[Jan 11, 2010 11:22:01 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

HARIRAYALA

Contributor
Piler
Andhra Pradesh
India

Hi All

Thanks for your extended support. We have finalised and bought the land for the PLANT and are in the process of procuring the land for fodder production. This should be done soon and I shall call in person for your experiences and advises. I am sure We can mutually benefit.

Business with Passion can never go wrong :)

Sant jee, I have been following your threads and I am sure you will be the first person I shall be contacting. Dr.Chandrakiran N.Sant has been helping many online users for sure. KUDOS to him

Regards

Rayala
[Dec 10, 2010 12:17:54 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

RahulPatil

Contributor
Jalgaon
Maharashtra
India

Hi All,

I am Engineer in MNC, but I have also intrested to do same business. Please help me to firstly chooes the right breed for Jalgoan hot place and lastly for some profit and cost calucation per baffalo.
[May 15, 2011 4:06:56 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

krishns

Contributor
Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu
India

Interested in setting up a modernized dairy production unit in Tamil Nadu, India. Thoughts on competitiveness, viability, investment required for 500 cattle heads would be appreciated
[Jul 10, 2011 6:28:04 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard