Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
discussion / बातचीत (no Answer given) > Goat Farming Details For Orissa  

Quick Go »
Pages: 2   [ 1 2 | Next Page ]
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 18 Replies 10351 Views Next Thread

thegoatfarm

10+ Contributor
Deogarh
Orissa
India

Member's Photo

Goat Farming Details For Orissa

Please let me know the following for a 300 nos. goat farm in orissa/sambalpur:

How is the shed to be made. Material to be used.Simple design sketch if possible

How is the fencing to be made. Material to be used.

What is the area required for 300 nos. goat farm including goat shed.....servant quarter....office room.

Where can we get goat feed in that area of orissa. Name and address with telephone nos. if possible.

More questions later.

Regards

The Goat Farm

Orissa

----------------------------------------
=============================
Regards

Madhur

The Goat Farm
Deogarh, Odisha

+919777959355
goatown@gmail.com
[Edit 1 times, last edit by thegoatfarm at Dec 12, 2008 5:05:44 PM]
[Dec 12, 2008 5:01:51 PM] Print Post    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

drshibi

150+ Contributor
amalner
Maharashtra
India

Re: Goat Farming Details For Orissa

we can give you design for technically perfect goat farm structure
[Dec 13, 2008 8:58:26 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

thegoatfarm

10+ Contributor
Deogarh
Orissa
India

Member's Photo

How do we get the design from you for a technically perfect goat farm structure.

Please let me know.

Regards

The Goat Farm

Regards

Madhur

The Goat Farm
Deogarh, Odisha

+919777959355
goatown@gmail.com
[Dec 13, 2008 2:55:38 PM] Print Post    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

thegoatfarm

10+ Contributor
Deogarh
Orissa
India

Member's Photo

What I am surprised is that the data for any kind of projects especially goat farming in orissa or the eastern India in general is very less here....... Is there any special reason for it.

Do we have any other website which can cater to data for the people based in the eastern sector.

Regards

The Goat Farm
Regards

Madhur

The Goat Farm
Deogarh, Odisha

+919777959355
goatown@gmail.com
[Dec 15, 2008 11:57:22 AM] Print Post    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Please see following link for details:- http://aaqua.persistent.co.in/aaqua/forum/viewthread?thread=5114 http://aaqua.persistent.co.in/aaqua/forum/viewthread?thread=5411 Also rear attached documents for details.
goat farming[1].doc (201216 bytes) (Download Count: 1021) (GOAt FARMING)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at Jan 3, 2009 11:01:53 AM]
[Jan 3, 2009 10:59:44 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

saubc9

10+ Contributor
mumbai
Maharashtra
India

Dear Sir,

Hello, i am saurabh choudhary . i would like to have your mobile number for business purpose.

you are requested to contact me at 09717311990. this is regarding goat farm and farm automations.

looking forward to your call.

thanks-n- regards,

saurabh choudhary

[Apr 6, 2009 1:52:49 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Please contact at following address:
Programme Assistant,
C/o- Programme coordinator,
Krishi Vigyan Kendra,
Shardanagar,Baramati
Dist- Pune
Contact-02112-255207/27/09822994696
[Apr 6, 2009 5:28:13 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

ashypeshy

150+ Contributor
Tcy
Tamil Nadu
India

Mate 1st i advice u to consult the Vet Dr. and plant enough Green Fodder to meet the requirement of the GOAT..

Stupidity.
I had started by March end and planted 6 acres green fodders with 3 types which will take 3 months to do 1st harvest. And the pity is i have 22 goats till now...and i do really find it really hard to find fodder to feed the sheep. I have planned to substitute the greed fodder with Concentrates of 5 kinds. I am just going to run this trial to see with concentrate is acquired with interest by the goats and then select 3 of them timely.
So don’t go with Numbers 100, or whatever… 1st Consult the Vet Dr. then PLAN, then implement the fodder plan + Concentrates, then Shed, then finally the Goats.
Learnt from my Stupidity
We started in the end of march 27 I guess and till now in this 45 odd days the goats have reached 35 in number (the reason we are running this slow with this minimal number is because the compound is being constructed for almost a month and is to be over by 16th April and only then we will be starting with the SHED) ....at the same time planted fodders of 3 kinds and temporary shed and now we have planned out a major shed with sections for each age group and types and that is our single Shed will have 7-8 sections of 80*60 feet ....can u image what kind a shed we have planned? I can post the structure...but i wonder if this forum allows (this we planned like 3 weeks ago to carry on with this kind of shed). But as of today’s date we have managed to understand the difficulties and technicalities that would arise from such a huge shed. As we may not know wat necessary things are needed to go along with this shed (though we have consulted Vet. Dr.) So we have restructured to 4 sections so that we can rectify our mandatory needs from the mistakes we will be doing on the course of building the shed. And then the next stage we have made our self understand that the identified mistakes and necessities will be taken note while we be extending the shed in the next few months.
In addition we are intensively working towards all section of the goat farming....temporarily arranged for conservatives and trial running it too....i guess in like 5-6 months time we expect to run the system with at least minimal management plan. Day by day we are facing new issues and we do not hesitate to work out the solutions to these issues and we are over coming these issues as well.

One thing i have learnt in the 45 odd days is there is a need for one to have
Proper Management of the daily routine system
Finance System (personal/bank)
Proper Feeding Plan (Plantation of Fodders a Must + Conservatives)
Mandatory Medical Cycle
Marketing Method

This is at least the BASICS…if some professional would approve this post.
With all this in control I guess u can never go out of control.
Thanks
Ashy
[Apr 14, 2009 7:30:59 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

It is very necessary to know that ,prior to starting any entreprise it is better to take training on that aspect eg.training on goat farming.Also it is necessary to see which are the farms (Goat) which are running well and which are not.See the important factors behind their sucess or failure.Take positive points from that and then start business.But business also require planning eg.If you want to start goat farming then which are suitable breed ?What is it's production?What are the important management needs to rear goats?What are the strengths & weaknesses in this business ?What kind of planning is required prior to starting this business?What is your capacity to sustain in this business etc etc.
According to this, plan all the necessary things required for goat rearing.always do not rely on other persons for management or decision making.See if someone has bad experience at perticular place in the goat farming,another one has good experience.So for that sucess or failure in this business depends on decision maker only.So try hard for goat farming for getting sucess.
[Apr 15, 2009 3:28:14 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

ashypeshy

150+ Contributor
Tcy
Tamil Nadu
India

Dr. This information u passed for us is really important.
Thanks U
[Apr 15, 2009 6:39:59 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Pages: 2   [ 1 2 | Next Page ]

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard