Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Animals / पशु > CATTLE FARMING  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 7 Replies 9517 Views Next Thread

vivek_jaiswal

Contributor
cidco
Maharashtra
India

CATTLE FARMING

DEAR SIR, I HAVE PLANS TO START A CATTLE FARMING BUSINESS WITH 10 BUFFALOWS AND 10 COWS ON 2 ACRES OF LAND. I REQUEST YOU TO CLARIFY FEW OF MY POINTS ON THE SAME: a) WILL I BE ABLE TO GET LOAN AT REASONABLE RATE FOR LAND AND CATTLES AND FROM WHICH BANK? b) WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ANY SUBSIDY? c) IS THERE ANY INCOME TAX EXCUMPTION? d) PLEASE SEND ME THE CONTACT DETAILS OF state animal husbandary extension officer- NASIK AND NABARD OFFICE NASIK. THANKS AND REGARDS VIVEK JAISWAL
[Sep 20, 2008 11:49:20 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

vivek_jaiswal

Contributor
cidco
Maharashtra
India

Re: CATTLE FARMING

HI
[Sep 20, 2008 11:50:39 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Nationalised banks are able to give loan for cattle and buffalo farming.The condition is that you should not have any previous loans via any banks.Also you should require fruitful training on dairy farming under any recognised institute of Dairy farming.
There are different schemes for dairy farming under PMRY or Rajarshi Shahu swamrojgar yojana etc.For the inquiry about schemes on animal husbandary ,you should approach to district animal husbandary office in Aurangabad and also approach to District Development officer of NABARD in your district .
For training you can contact on following address:-
Krishi Vigyan Kendra,
Aurangabad
or
Krishi Vigyan Kendra,
Sharadanagar,Baramati
Dist- Pune
Contact-02112-255207/27

and for animal related schemes,contact to following address:-
Assistant General Manager ( DD ) ,
NABARD,
Bungalow No.8,
Pratap Nagar, Peer Bazar Road,
Osmanpura, AURANGABAD - 431005
STD : 0240 : 2332303
Email: nbmhagbd@sancharnet.in
[Oct 3, 2008 10:23:42 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

aranjay

Contributor
PUNE
Maharashtra
India

I WOLUD LIKE TO START CATTLE FARM BUSINESS. I HAVE 2 ACRES OF LAND. 10-15COWS CAN I GET LOAN AT REASONABLE RATE FOR LAND AND CATTLES? IS THERE ANY SUBSIDY? IS THERE ANY KIND OF INSURANCE? WHERE IS THE OFFICE OF STATE ANIMAL HUSBANDARY EXTENSION OFFICER AT PUNE? I JUST COMPLET MY DAIRY FARMING COURSE FROM MITCON.
[Nov 14, 2010 4:44:28 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

rahulpharma1983

20+ Contributor
NASIK
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Dear friend,

In NASIK, The NASIK Division office is at,

NASIK Divisional Manager,

Mr. S.B.Bidwai. D.G.M. 
  Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board, Panchavati Market Yard,
Dindori Naka, Nashik-3 .                               0253 2512176,
Email:divnsk@msamb.com

Regards,

RAHUL 

[Nov 14, 2010 5:06:50 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

sameer2111

Contributor
Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh
India

as you want to start cattle farming then u should gain knowledge from CATTLE CARE book.
Cattle Care Book is very popular and used by large numers of Dairy owners and Goat breeders in M.P.,CHATTISGARH,MAHARSHTRA,U.P.,KRALA & TAMILNADU.Book contains 31 topics about cattle which are explained in detail(with pictures) in 150 pages of A4 Size.

Some of the Topics are:-

1.All major and minor disease,syptoms,causes,precautions.

2.Lack of apetite,parasites,scabies,worms,eye and foot disease,sprains,udder infection

3.Housing,Feeding,Pregnancy,Birhing,Care of new born,Way of increasing milk

4.Infections,Deficiency,Bloat,Dehydration,Coughs and Colds,Lice

5.Constipation,Poisioning,Snake bite,difficulty in urinating,Wounds,Fungus infections

and lot more.....

Charges are

Rs.500/- + postal charges

we can send it by VPP to your address.

please send me your address by message or
by reply back here.

sameer
[Nov 14, 2010 8:56:48 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

sudhirranawat

Contributor
Ujjain
Madhya Pradesh
India

Dear sir,

I want to start a dairy farm at Ujjain (M.P.), for which i want to do some basic training. Please let me know about the training which will help me in opening up a new dairy farm.

Regards,
Sudhir
[Nov 17, 2010 5:32:16 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

You may go throough following link for training on dairy farming-
http://www.kvkbaramati.com/Dairy_Training_News.html
-------------------
[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]\
[Nov 26, 2010 4:34:24 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard