Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Animals / पशु > PROJECT REPORT OF GOAT FARM  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 1 reply 13205 Views Next Thread

rhl_ahr

Contributor
Thane
Maharashtra
India

PROJECT REPORT OF GOAT FARM

I AM LIVING IN THANE. I WANT TO START GOAT FARMING IN NASIK.I WANT A PROJECT REPORT OF GOAT FARM FOR 100 GOATS.PLEASE MAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
[Jul 7, 2008 6:27:29 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Re: PROJECT REPORT OF GOAT FARM

Before starting any business ,entrepreneur should know pin point details about business he want to set up.however in your case it is better to take training on Goat management.training will helpful you to know details of goat farming as well as preparing a project report.It is difficult to send project report on this forum .Also things and market prices of intruments,equipments and construction are varying according to regions.So better to take training and prepare a project report on your own.As and when if you submit this project report,agriculture officer and manager of financial institute will see viability of ypur project and can ask you about detals of project or mentioned things in project.
If you want training on goat farming,Krishi vigyan kendra,Baramati regulay arranges training on goat farming,Cattle farming,poultry rering etc.,For details or nomination of training ,you can write a letter by giving your detail postal address and contact number on following address:
Program Coordinator,
Krishi vigyan Kendra,
Malegaon colony,Shardanar,
Tal- Baramati,Dist- Pune
Pin-413 115
Phone-02112 255207

If you need to know rough project outline of goat keeping,log on following link as below:
http://www.nabard.org/modelbankprojects/animal_goat.asp
[Jul 8, 2008 11:02:29 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard