Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
discussion / बातचीत (no Answer given) > satbara Utara  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 7 Replies 3117 Views Next Thread

ashishkirdat

Contributor
kas goan
Maharashtra
India

satbara Utara

How to get my satbara Utara On line?

my village kas gaon taluka jawali Dist Satara

[Jan 25, 2012 5:03:42 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

vijaymundlik

Contributor
kanchanwadi
Maharashtra
India

Re: satbara Utara

www.mahabhulekh.mumbai.nic.in this site is not open in my computer
[Jan 27, 2012 11:04:21 AM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: --
Phone Number: 02112-225207

Sir,
The site is having some problem, try in few days. Or better way get it from your talathi.
The site may take some time to open.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Jan 28, 2012 9:45:10 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

y2k_sohan

Contributor
Brindavan Society
Maharashtra
India

I guess I am trying to connect this site from past 1 month, but not able to connect.

Is there any other option to get 7/12 online.
[Jan 28, 2012 9:58:15 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: --
Phone Number: 02112-225207

Sir,
Only revenue department will tell you regarding the site. Contact them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Jan 28, 2012 10:22:33 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

adv.sadhanapatil

Contributor
panvel
Maharashtra
India

जर तहसीलदार त्‍यांच्‍याकडे १९५६ चा ७/१२ चे रेकॅाडं नाहीत असे सांगतात तर ते कोठे उपलब्‍ध होतील? मौजे-वाली मुक्‍ते,ता-रोहा,जिल्‍हा-रायगड
[Aug 30, 2012 2:16:02 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

adv.sadhanapatil

Contributor
panvel
Maharashtra
India

how will i get 7/12 of 1956 ?
[Aug 30, 2012 2:18:27 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

adv.sadhanapatil

Contributor
panvel
Maharashtra
India

how can get the old records of 7/12 of 1956 which is not availbale to the Tahasildar and they are telling us to go to the collector Officer but collector officer told us to get it from old customs office mumbai.  when  we went there old custom officer tel us that they dont have such type of records the records which we want will not be availbale to them we have to get it from Tahasil office now please tell me what can I do and where can I go to collect the  old records of 7/12 of 1956 at wali-mukte village, tal.Roha, Dist.Raigad

[Aug 30, 2012 2:24:40 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard