Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Crops / फसल > about sajarkaju......  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 1 reply 3037 Views Next Thread

shitole82

Contributor
vagholi
Maharashtra
India

about sajarkaju......

sir ,i want to grow Sajarkaju products and where is thats products market for sell ?plz send me information.Thanks!
[Jul 16, 2011 12:03:35 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Mr.S.V.Potekar
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Re: about sajarkaju......

Sajar Kaju i.e pleurotus mashroom is suitable to grow in indian conditions hence it commercially grown in india ( almost through out the year)

You will get information about cultivation of sjar kaju mushroom in following link-

http://www.krishiworld.com/html/mushroom.html

Please go through the following link to get information on cultivation of mushroom and its model cost of cultivation.

http://www.nabard.org/modelbankprojects/plant_oyster.asp

You may contact on following address to get the training of mushroom cultivation, seeds and other essential information.

Mushroom Development project
College of Agriculture,
Shivajinagar,
Pune-411005
Ph.no.-020-25537033/ 38
Extn-220

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]

----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at Jul 18, 2011 2:16:23 PM]
[Jul 18, 2011 2:10:08 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard