Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Animals / पशु > Cost of Murrah Buffalo  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 3 Replies 5063 Views Next Thread

epavanreddy

10+ Contributor
Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
India

Cost of Murrah Buffalo

Dear All,

Can any one give the Cost of Murrah Buffalo in Andhra Pradesh

[Dec 2, 2010 7:21:31 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

devidairyfarm

10+ Contributor
kanigiri [Prakasam d.t]
Andhra Pradesh
India

Member's Photo

Re: Cost of Murrah Buffalo

hai pavan in my knoweldge is murrah buffalo cost is 40000-50000
keep touch in mail. my mail id is devidariyfarm@gmail.com
[Dec 6, 2010 9:32:43 PM] Print Post    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

subharathipilla

Contributor
yellamanchili
Andhra Pradesh
India

Hello hi,

This is sudhakar from london, my nagetive place andhrapradesh. iam going to plan buffallos dairy farm in india andhrapradesh state. iam going to start 20 buffallos to 2000 buffallos. I am going to largest business in india. i need to advise of my business iam going to buy 20 murrah buffallos on this year actually murra buffallos how many letters is given to the per day. how many types in murrah buffallos which one is good for dairy farm i need to consultants, and business advisers, market peoples, sales holders i need to every body advise small scale industry and large scale industry i am waiing for advise as soon as possible to iam going to start my business thanking you every body. please contact me further details: +447404107979 +447714202642 subharathipilla@yahoo.co.uk sanpillaihsspm@yahoo.co.uk
[Feb 12, 2011 5:27:13 AM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Before starting Murrah dairy farm,you may undergo training on farm management .
Also for information on Murrah buffaloes ,please go through attachment.
-----------------------------------------
[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]
[Jul 20, 2012 7:57:00 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard