Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Animals / पशु > Opportunities in goat farming  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 5 Replies 2370 Views Next Thread

PATCHAVA74

Contributor
vijayawada
Andhra Pradesh
India

Opportunities in goat farming

Sir,

I am planning for an goat farm. I would like to know whether the business is profitable under present situation.I would also like to know the address of the goat farms in andhra pradesh.

Thanks,

P.srinivas 

[Sep 3, 2010 9:03:10 AM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

asadrazvi2000

500+ Contributor
Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
India

Member's Photo

Re: Opportunities in goat farming

Dear Sir,
what i think Goat farming in more profitable than Sheep and Poultry as we have done that business in the past and not find much profitable in our Andra Market.
You can Visit our farm By November as we are doing expnsion of our Goat farm, sowing the crop in RABI season which can be easily available in Summer.
there will fewer any Commercial farms in A.P according to my knowledge and as per survey conducted by Animal Husbandary Department HYDERABAD but i am working very hard to spread the knowledge and advantages of Goat farming and i am confident with in next 6 months there will minimum 5 Commercial farms who will be rearing Osmanabadi Breed with my help
----------------------------------------
Regards,
Syed Mustafa Hussain Razvi
Owner
Shinefarms
syed@shinefarms.com
www.shinefarms.com
[Sep 3, 2010 1:28:00 PM] Print Post    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

asadrazvi2000

500+ Contributor
Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
India

Member's Photo

Dear Sir,
what i think Goat farming in more profitable than Sheep and Poultry as we have done that business in the past and not find much profitable in our Andra Market.
You can Visit our farm By November as we are doing expnsion of our Goat farm, sowing the crop in RABI season which can be easily available in Summer.
there will fewer any Commercial farms in A.P according to my knowledge and as per survey conducted by Animal Husbandary Department HYDERABAD but i am working very hard to spread the knowledge and advantages of Goat farming and i am confident with in next 6 months there will minimum 5 Commercial farms who will be rearing Osmanabadi Breed with my help
Regards,
Owner
Shinefarms
syed@shinefarms.com
www.shinefarms.com
[Sep 3, 2010 1:29:40 PM] Print Post    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

To Mr.Srinivas,
The remarks of Mr.Syed Mustafa Hussain Razvi are correct ,Osmanabadi is good breed ,I found it survive in AP ,Karanataka & Maharashtra.
Please go through following link for details on Osmanabadi breed of Goat.
http://ah.adfmaharashtra.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=228&Itemid=138&lang=en
-------------
[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]
[Sep 9, 2010 9:50:45 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

asadrazvi2000

500+ Contributor
Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
India

Member's Photo

Thanks
Regards,
Owner
Shinefarms
syed@shinefarms.com
www.shinefarms.com
[Sep 10, 2010 1:29:57 AM] Print Post    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Thank you
[Sep 17, 2010 1:17:48 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard