Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Crops / फसल > shade-net  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 2 Replies 443 Views Next Thread

anupreeti

Contributor
kolhapur
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

shade-net

hello,

i want information about shade-net and shade-net house. can plants like Gerbera and capsicum do better in shade-net? please give me their economics and cultivation details.

thank you.

[Apr 10, 2010 12:11:10 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

anupreeti

Contributor
kolhapur
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Re: shade-net

pls. reply this question as i want to start with it
[Apr 17, 2010 1:06:50 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Mr.S.V.Potekar
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Re: shade-net

For cultivation of high value vegetable crops and flower crops protected cultivation is required. To get quality production and to protect the fruit vegetables and seedlings from the excess sunlight sheds are required.
Check the attached file for detail information regarding shadenet cultivation -

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]

----------------------------------------
Sheding-nate.pdf (305571 bytes) (Download Count: 111)

----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at Apr 27, 2010 10:58:13 AM]
[Apr 27, 2010 10:54:32 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard