Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Animals / पशु > About establishment of dairy  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 4 Replies 1539 Views Next Thread

nitinamdare

Contributor
809 new nanadanvan
Maharashtra
India

About establishment of dairy

HELLO SIR

I am Nitin  wats to establish dairy project in rular area in nagpur,i am pg in biotechnology,i need your guidance regarding the dary project and the role of goverment providing scemes and subsidies for the same .also want to ask i have a need of training or not if so please guide me regarding the training centre nearby.

Thanking you

NITIN

[Mar 30, 2010 3:56:46 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Re: About establishment of dairy

For new comers in dairy farming,it is very essential to go for training prior to starting thi sentreprise.As it is practical aspect & you have to manage all living animals with maintaining their productivity,i feel training is essential component.Now a days ,very few persona are running their dairy farm ,in scientific way to enhance the productivity of animals.So better to undergo training.For details on training or guidance,you may go at Maharashtra Animal & Fishery sciences University in Nagpur,The details address is as follows-
Dr. S.Z. Ali
M.V.Sc.& A.H., Ph.D
Professor
Department of Animal Genetics and Breeding
Nagpur Veterinary College, Seminary Hills, Nagpur- 440 006
Phone No. 2511402/06 Extn. 223 Fax- o712-2510883
email : agb.nvc@mafsu.in
--------------------------------------------------------------------
or also see following link for details on dairy training at KVK,Baramati-
http://www.kvkbaramati.com/Dairy_training_news.pdf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at Mar 30, 2010 4:41:50 PM]
[Mar 30, 2010 4:40:55 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

lekhrajdamah2172

20+ Contributor
nagpur
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Dear Nitin,

I have started dairy farm Near Nagpur on Kalmeshwar Mohapa Road. I am going to Krishi Vigyan Kendra Baramati For Dairy farming Training. From 8th April to 10 april 2010. If possible join us there will discuss & exchange the information... For on spot registration you can Call to KVK Baramati or Dr. Bhoite sir........

Regards,
Lekhraj
[Apr 1, 2010 3:14:41 PM] Print Post    Weather Info    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

sandeepj

Contributor
hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
India

thank u, dr. bhoite, u r doing an excllent job. all your answers been very useful to me and many others.

can i get the details of KVK near hyderabad. and next training classes being conducted for dairy farming.

[Apr 6, 2010 4:59:09 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

You may see following link for details of Krishi Vigyan kendras in Andhra Pradesh

http://aaqua.persistent.co.in/aaqua/forum/viewthread?thread=16871

For next dairy training programme,you may see website of Krshi Vigyan Kendra,baramati as http://www.kvkbaramati.com/

----------------------------------------------

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at May 8, 2010 4:04:36 PM]
[May 8, 2010 3:40:06 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard