Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Others / अन्य > 7/12 details  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 4 Replies 9532 Views Next Thread

sumeettholle

Contributor
aurangabad
Maharashtra
India

7/12 details

I want to know  7/12 details. but mahabhulekh.mumbai.nic.in is not properly working. guide me

[Mar 8, 2010 3:43:15 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Mr.S.V.Potekar
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Re: 7/12 details

Every collectorate has the facility of providing 7/12 extract on internet. You may also try at your tehsil office.

Mahabhumilekh is the website developed by the land revenue department. You may ask your talathi about the services in area. Although the department has done lot of efforts on 7/12 extract on internet there are some formalities that makes it still not very accessible.

You may check the following link - browse by entering your district name- tahsil name-village- survey number.

http://164.100.111.5:8080/mahabhulekh/

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]

----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at Mar 9, 2010 10:28:09 AM]
[Mar 9, 2010 10:26:06 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

deepakkalyankar

Contributor
AURANGABAD
Maharashtra
India

Reg. 7/12 Extract

Your http://164.100.111.5:8080/mahabhulekh link doesn't work or updated. No ulternative but to go to Talathi frequently for getting 7/12. I want corrected 7/12 of Gat No. 20 Nakshatrawadi Tq. Aurangabad.
With Regards,
Deepak Kalyankar
dbkalyankar@rediffmail.com
[Dec 5, 2010 10:07:17 AM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

deepakkalyankar

Contributor
AURANGABAD
Maharashtra
India

Dear Sir,

Where I will find 7/12 details of Gat No. 20 at Village Nakshtrawadi Taluka Aurangabad. 

The website mahabhulekh is not working/not updated (village names)

Deepak kalyankar

email: dbkalyankar@rediffmail.com

[Dec 5, 2010 10:26:09 AM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Mr.S.V.Potekar
Phone Number: 02112-255207

You can contact to mahabhulekh office at your tahsil place for details regarding online 7/12.

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]

----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at Dec 6, 2010 2:58:29 PM]
[Dec 6, 2010 2:53:25 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard