Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Animals / पशु > LOAN For Dairy farm in Andhra Pradesh  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 1 reply 17207 Views Next Thread

kishore4u

Contributor
Vijayawada
Andhra Pradesh
India

Member's Photo

LOAN For Dairy farm in Andhra Pradesh

Hi,

Iam planning to start a dairy farm in Vijayawada. Can anybody suggest me the banks offering loans to dairy sector. I need 20 lakh rs by offering surity from my side. Please help me in this regard.

[Nov 17, 2009 2:32:20 PM] Print Post    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Re: LOAN For Dairy farm in Andhra Pradesh

You may see following link for details-
http://aaqua.persistent.co.in/aaqua/forum/viewthread?thread=11148
You may approach to nationalised banks like List of Public Sector Banks in India is as follows: Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda ,Bank of India,Bank of Maharashtra,Canara Bank,Central Bank of India,Corporation Bank ,Dena Bank ,Indian Bank ,Indian Overseas Bank ,Oriental Bank of Commerce ,Punjab and Sind Bank ,Punjab National Bank ,State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur,State Bank of Hyderabad ,State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of Indore ,State Bank of Mysore ,State Bank of Patiala
State Bank of Saurashtra ,State Bank of Travancore,Syndicate Bank,UCO Bank ,Union Bank of India,United Bank of India
Vijaya Bank ,IDBI Bank etc
Also prior to approaching banks ,you may visit to official of NABARd for dairy related schemes or Venture Capital Fund sches of NABARD.The address is-
Assistant General Manager
NABARD
Flat No.4.Fo4, Siri Enclave, D.No.48-17-2,Nagarjuna Nagar(opp NTR Health University),VIJAYAWADA - 520008, KRISHNA
STD : 08662 : 843124
Email: nabard_vjw@dataone.in

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at Nov 17, 2009 5:24:44 PM]
[Nov 17, 2009 5:22:44 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard