Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Animals / पशु > give name of breeds of which giving more milk  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 3 Replies 2948 Views Next Thread

pbhayya

30+ Contributor
Chitguppa
Karnataka
India

Member's Photo

give name of breeds of which giving more milk

give name of breeds of which giving more milk 

Sir

1.I want to know which breeds giving more milk per day and how much that will give per day

2.i want to know how much days that will give.

3. my place is very hot in summer 45-47drgree it will reach so which breed is good for this place

4.give me all information in numbers

5. sir i did one project for 40 cows which is giving 20ltrs per day per cow so iam getting less profit

6.sir plz give me the adress and ph.no  should purchase good cows near to karnataka Bidar dist.

----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by satish at Sep 14, 2009 12:52:00 PM]
[Sep 14, 2009 12:47:44 PM] Print Post    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

premin78

10+ Contributor
Mumbai
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Re: give name of breeds of which giving more milk

There are few breeds which are god for rearing as indeginous dairy animals.In that sindhi sahiwal,Tharparker,Kankerej are good milker & Murrah ,Mehsana ,Jafrabadi ,Surti are the best buffalo breeds .Other dairy cattle breeds like crosses with exotic breed like holstein Frisean & jersey are also performing well in different regions in India.Please see following attachment for details.

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]

Anmal Breeds.doc (311808 bytes) (Download Count: 27)

[Sep 14, 2009 7:37:11 PM] Print Post    Weather Info    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr. D.P.Bhoite
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Pleae see following for details on above aspects:-
http://aaqua.persistent.co.in/aaqua/forum/viewthread?thread=13335
http://aaqua.persistent.co.in/aaqua/forum/viewthread?thread=13349

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]
[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at Sep 16, 2009 4:32:57 PM]
[Sep 16, 2009 4:32:21 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

dharwad

Certified Expert
Raichur
Karnataka
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Dr.Y.R.Aladakatti
Phone Number: 09448861040

Have consultation with the vet. Scientists of Veterinary University, Bidar OR Scientists of KVK, Bidar. They are the reliable persons to suggest you the best breed suitable for your locality under high temperature conditions.

Contact the following

KVK JANWADA (BIDAR)
Krishi Vigyan Kendra,
Bidar -585401
Karnataka
Phone: 08482-244007
Email :kvkbidar@rediffmail.com

Aladakatti 

[Edit 1 times, last edit by dharwad at Sep 23, 2009 4:28:15 PM]
[Sep 23, 2009 4:22:33 PM] Print Post Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard