Login: 
Password:
Home All Questions Ask Question All Forums Recent Polls Users Register new user
Others / अन्य > how to use mahabhulekh sight  

Quick Go »
Show Printable Version | e-mail this thread | Add To My Favorites | Watch this Thread
Author
Previous Thread 6 Replies 60108 Views Next Thread

virajabhyankar

Contributor
kothrud
Maharashtra
India

how to use mahabhulekh sight

sir,

I am unable to use mahabhulekh sight as I want details of property like city survey no(pl. let m know which cs. no is to put in your querry on screen,otherwise  i have to go to your government off,bribe sombody & get information. pl. guide me how to use this sight,which survey no is to put, I am verymuch confused &

Regards

Viraj abhyankar

[May 2, 2009 3:39:25 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Expert Name: Mr.S.V.Potekar
Phone Number: 02112-255207

Re: how to use mahabhulekh sight

Use of mahabhulekh website -

You can see 7/12 of your land online on following webiste.
The data displayed on Web Site is for information purpose only and can not be used for any Government/Legal purpose.
First click on the following link then click on link of 7/12.
Then select the district - Tahsil - Village and put the survey number of your land. Then you will get the online 7/12 extract of your land.
If you are not knowing the survey number please get in touch with village talathi or mahabhulekh office at your tahsil.

http://164.100.111.5:8080/mahabhulekh/

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]

----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at May 6, 2009 10:01:26 AM]
[May 6, 2009 9:59:29 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

arvindjagade

Contributor
Shivajinagar
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

city survey 1092 A Model colony Pune
[May 22, 2009 3:36:09 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

arvindjagade

Contributor
Shivajinagar
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

district pune village baner survey no 51/1/8
[May 22, 2009 3:37:59 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

First click on the following link then click on link of 7/12. Then select the district - Tahsil - Village and put the survey number of your land. Then you will get the online 7/12 extract of your land. If you are not knowing the survey number please get in touch with village talathi or mahabhulekh office at your tahsil.

http://164.100.111.5:8080/mahabhulekh/

[Above information is based on recommendations from National Agriculture Research System. The Effectiveness of the recommendations varies from place to place with changes in natural resource and climate. Farmers are advised to use the information on their own responsibility. KVK Baramati shall not be responsible for any consequences.]

[Edit 1 times, last edit by baramati at May 25, 2009 11:56:09 AM]
[May 25, 2009 11:55:09 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Mahakrushi

30+ Contributor
Virvade (BK)
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

Respected Sir,

The link you given for Mahabhulekh is not working what can I do ?
http://www.mahakrushi.com/
For Weather Forecast,Agri,Market,Get7/12,Cultivation,Dairy,Poultry,Agri News,To Ask Question..

To subscribe Mahakrushi SMS Channel follow this Link...
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/Mahakrushi
[Dec 10, 2010 7:37:42 PM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

baramati

Certifed Expert
Baramati, Pune Dist
Maharashtra
India

Member's Photo

If the website is not opening, get in touch with village talathi or mahabhulekh office at your tahsil.
[Dec 13, 2010 11:25:15 AM] Print Post    Weather Info Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 

Hindi Keyboard   Telugu Keyboard   Kannada Keyboard